Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default 2018

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:25:53 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 12/31/2017 11:58 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

> > just so long as we realize civil rights is for everyone, not just the
> > cause de jure. And correcting past problems does not mean swinging the
> > pendulum past center in the other direction.

> Sounds too logical and sensible.

Sounds VERY logical AND sensible!

Probably why so many have trouble understanding it!

Oh and Ed, looks like I'll have to USPS your and Steve's Christmas Candy and Chocolate Covered Cherries to you both! Because I am pretty sure the USPS shuts down for FEDERAL HOLIDAZE!

John Kuthe...