hahabogus

Priscilla Ballou > wrote in news:vze23t8n-
:

> In article >,
> hahabogus > wrote:
>
>> I am feeling a deep longing for some oven baked BBQ spare ribs.
>> Does the Group have any low carb BBQ sauce recipes and/or advice?

> Repost:
>
> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Indispensable Almost No Carb Barbecue Sauce

Snip

* Exported from MasterCook *

Mustard BBQ Sauce

Recipe By :n/a
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Accompaniment Sauces

1/2 cup finely-chopped white onion
1/2 cup vinegar
1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
4 garlic cloves -- minced
= (or garlic powder to taste)
5 packets Splenda - (to 6) -- or to taste
1 teaspoon brown Sugar Twin
1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke

In a small saucepan, combine onion, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, garlic,
sweeteners and Liquid Smoke. Bring to boiling.

Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until
sauce reaches desired consistency.

Remove from heat. Spoon over grilled or broiled beef, pork or chicken.

This recipe yields approximately 1 cup sauce; 2 carb grams per tablespoon.

Source:
"Low Carb Recipes at http://www.lowcarbluxury.com"
S(Formatted for MC6):
"06-12-2003 by Joe Comiskey - Mad's Recipe Emporium"
Yield:
"1 cup"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 39 Calories; trace Fat (5.4%
calories from fat); 1g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 0mg
Cholesterol; 5mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1
Vegetable; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

--
Last year's nuts must go.
- Michael Odom