Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Shelley Perrun

On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:44:42 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> I liked them back then. I've got either 3 or 4 of their albums. I
> saved all of my old albums. I've got around 600 LP's. Some from
> the 60's, most from the 70's, and a few from the 80's. That's not
> counting about 50 on cassette tape and even about a dozen
> 8-track tapes.

I got rid of all my vinyl, and now I have very little use for CDs.
Never had much on tape, but my three or four 8-tracks are long
gone, and the cassettes are gone, too.

It's all digital downloads now.

Right now my quandary is whether I'll be annoyed by listening
to The Expanse book 6 in audiobook form while reading the
newly released book 7 on my Ipad.

Cindy Hamilton