Lew Bryson

"Sean Maxwell" > wrote in message

Thanks for the full text, Sean, it's appreciated.

> Dogwood Brewing Co. calls it quits
>
> By CAROLINE WILBERT
> The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
> Published on: 09/09/04
>
> The keg's run dry at Atlanta-based Dogwood Brewing Co.
>
> The local brewery, founded in 1996 at the peak of the micro-brew boom,
> has been losing money for years and is shutting its doors, said
> founder Crawford Moran.
>
> He blames the demise of his small company, which had revenue of
> roughly $500,000 last year, on several factors, including the overall
> beer market,

What for bullshit is this? "Overall" the beer market's down, but crafts are
up. I mean, I'm sorry to see Dogwood go, but dammit...have the hair on your
butt to claim the blame. This is essentially saying "people was too stoopid
to buy my beer." Thanks.

--
Lew Bryson

"GOOD or SHITE?" -- Michael Jackson, "Thriller", 1982
www.lewbryson.com