Jack Curry

Matthew,

I got my #7 on the same sale two years ago and added the upper grill, lower
drip pan bracket and gas option. I love everything I got, including the
lumpsaver plus that comes with the gas option. For $100, you'll never start
a fire faster or easier than with the gas and I even use it to start
low/slows.
The upper grill is vital and with it you can cook a huge amount of meat all
at once. Maybe even as much as on a ECBX2.
I passed on the meat hanger and mushikamado and have no regrets. The side
tables are nice, but a plastic lawn table works fine for me.
Regardless of the options you choose, you'll love a Kamado.

Jack Curry