Posted to alt.food.wine
Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] is offline

Default Napa and Sonoma county wildfires

On 10/10/17 11:58 AM, Bi!! wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 12:03:46 PM UTC-4, DaleW wrote:
>> On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 4:41:08 AM UTC-4, wrote:
>>> https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b072637c457382

>> Pretty horrific. Some important and historic wineries threatened and a couple reportedly loss, but that pales next to loss of life and entire blocks of homes destroyed.

> My Sister in Law and her husband in Santa Rosa lost everyting.

That's terrible. I know a lot of people in that area especially wine
makers and have been emailing back and forth with several of them who
have lost property but the loss of life is really devastating.