Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mary Alberto Mary Alberto is offline

Default tea and sandwiches?

On Monday, February 2, 2004 at 10:40:58 PM UTC+5:30, Ole Kvaal wrote:
> Hi.
> Any suggestions what sort of tea I could drink along with a couple of
> sandwiches in my lunch break? Until now, I've been drinking orange juice to
> my lunch, but I'd much rather find a tea that would go nicely with - and
> after - my meal.
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
>
> regards,
> ole k,
> trondheim

Hi Ole,
You can have white tea or oolong tea at lunch along with your meal. It will keep you freshened and active. Also, they are low in caffeine.
You can get superior quality tea at a very affordable rate at Halmari tea. Their garden fresh teas are sourced from the tea estates of Assam, India.

Regards,
Mary