Daniel_B

I have hayfever. Many years ago I made some dandelion wine. It needed 7 cups
of the yellow petals, no greens. My wife and I did the plucking in the
kitchen. I was miserable, stuffed up and all, and she had to take over in
the end. In the years that followed, whenever I drank the wine, I'd get a
feeling, kinda heavy in the chest, just not right. I'm convinced it was the
dandelion.
Dan.