spud

Thanks Darlene. Appreciate the recap a bunch!!

Did this wonderful feedback event influence or cause any revisions in
your future recipes? If so what are they?

What a great idea this is! Your post caused me to go hunting for a
business that uses splits. Found one today, and they will save
tonights empties for me to pick up tomorow!

Thanks again,
Steve
Oregon

snip