pltrgyst

Gordon McDougall wrote:

>JIll and I will be in Denver on Saturday for a baseball game at Coors
>Field. We would like recommendations on moderately priced restaurants
>for lunch or dinner. We have no preference as to type of food but
>would like to know if there are any "don't miss" restaurants or local
>restaurants which are unique to Denver. Also perhaps a local good
>coffee shop for Sunday breakfast.

There's a really excellent, fairly unknown restaurant on E. 17th Avenue named
Aix (www.restaurantaix.com). We go there every time we're in Denver, and love
the place. Small and informal, terrific food. And a great high-end gourmet
grocery right across the street (Marczyk's).

As to breakfast, I'm addicted to the Delectable Egg, on Court Place, just off
the SE end of the 16th St. pedestrian mall. Wish we had a place like that in DC.

-- Larry