Steve Calvin

kilikini wrote:

> "Ken Knecht" > wrote in message
>
>>Every year in monsoon season in AZ I have salt that won't shake.
>>I have to keep the shaker in the refrigerator to make it work. Is
>>there anything I can put in the shaker with the salt to absorb
>>the moisture?
>>
>>TIA
>>
>>--
>>Untie the two knots to email me
>>
>>"Madness is not a consequence of uncertainty, but of certainty."
>>Nietzche
>>

> Here in Hawaii we have humidity year round. All the restaurants use a
> little bit of ice in their shakers. It works!
>
> kili

I used to use rice before I had the central air/humidity control
system put in the house but how is adding frozen water going to solve
a problem caused by to high of a moisture content?
I can't figure that one out.

??

--
Steve

If the speed of light is 186,000 miles/sec., what's the speed of
darkness?