Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default RFC "Friendships" based on hatred

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 12:23:12 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:01:52 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>> On Thu 20 Jul 2017 07:40:44p, Cheri told us...
>>
>>> I like you Wayne!

>> Thanks, Cheri!

>Some of the less desirable people on RFC have to maintain their small
>circle of virtual and superficial friends by stroking each other's
>egos frequently. They're almost always bonded together by simply
>expressing their common hatred towards a subset of virtual "enemy(s)".
>
>It's kinda funny and sad watching it all go down like a cheap,
>made-for-TV movie script on ChillerTV that you just can't turn off.

Some RFCers choose their pals like Gary chooses pizza... they
gravitate to the lowest quality... and it's amazing how quickly they
find each other. What's ironic is how they are all back stabbers.

>ObFood: I think it'll be an Italian sub for brunch. Ham, salami,
>pepperoni, cherry pepper relish, provolone, EVOO, and spiced white
>wine vinegar. Lightly toasted.

No mustard? I'd swap the cherry pepper relish for raw onion.