Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Greatest! The Greatest! is offline

Default RFC "Friendships" based on hatred

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:01:52 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
> > On Thu 20 Jul 2017 07:40:44p, Cheri told us...
> >
> >> I like you Wayne!

> > Thanks, Cheri!

> Some of the less desirable people on RFC have to maintain their small
> circle of virtual and superficial friends by stroking each other's
> egos frequently. They're almost always bonded together by simply
> expressing their common hatred towards a subset of virtual "enemy(s)".
>
> It's kinda funny and sad watching it all go down like a cheap,
> made-for-TV movie script on ChillerTV that you just can't turn off.

Just think, Steve...you "live" in sad Lil' Wayne's head, but you *don't* even pay any "rent"...BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.......!!!!!!!!!

This self - induced bickering is such a crashing bore to read, in the old daze we at least had some "colorful" characters like Blake "no legs" Murphy, the Cyberpussy, and some others...fer crying out loud, if I didn't know Lil' Wayne was *72* I'd think he was a mal - adjusted pre - schooler or something.

--
Best
Greg --->>> thinks very highly of Cheri, I might add