Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default OT Odd problem

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 15:22:23 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >> have >>> 3 >> Facebook accounts?

> >> live >>> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and

> are >> subscribed >>> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are
> about the >> same as a >>> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body -
> highly >> improbable. >>>

> >> doesn't/didn't >>> have a website and compare notes on how to be
> >> shitty liars. >>
> >> placemaker >> for use twice a year in a fiction name.

> >> As she just deleted the account I referenced. Nice! I guess

> that's >> one way to avoid admitting the obvious.
> >
> > No, I haven't deleted it. I'll have to find the password to do
> > that.

> Now you're just plain lying. Yes - you deleted the account 20 hours
> after I mentioned it. You actually expect people to believe that you
> didn't just delete it? That's pretty insane.
>
> -sw

Found it! I'd used it in 2016 to try to locate Shane Ludwig. We
needed him to adjust the account privledges in a yahoo recipe group (me
and my cohort moderator).

https://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Still there.

Why does it upset you so much that I forgot about an account I used a
year ago to reach someone?