Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Odd problem

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 20:27:22 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>>
>>> Can you tell em again over and over and insist how you don't have 3
>>> Facebook accounts?

>> 2- I dont have a facebook account

> So it's just a coincidence that there are two Carol Shenk's who live
> in Virginia Beach, have a blind beagle named Iowna, and are subscribed
> to RFC on Facebook? The chances of that are about the same as a
> 50-foot long squid with a 7" wide body - highly improbable.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/cshenk?hc_r...ER&pnref=story
>
> You should get together with Julie who insists that she doesn't/didn't
> have a website and compare notes on how to be shitty liars.
>
> -sw

I never said that I didn't have a website. I have had websites in the past.
No need to have one now because I have Facebook. Whoever dredged up some
partial old pages of mine that just happened to remain on the Internet is no
longer here, I think. I can't remember who that was.

Some of you here really like to spin things.