Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Gertoshav Gertoshav is offline

Default Sunset magazine sourdough cookbook

I was given this book many years ago by my Mother-in-law, yeah she is pretty great! When my son, now long grown, was a toddler, I would make a bagel recipe from it, and he would eat them faster than I could turn them out. Then my book disappeared. We later found him recycling things, so we think it suffered the same fate. Have been unable to find a copy anyplace. Sunset magazine denies having printed such a book.

If anyone can share their favorite bagel recipe using starter and no comercial yeast, I would be most grateful. And the one from the book would be great to have again! Thanks

Paul, .