Dan Logcher

Mekare wrote:

> Someone recently asked for a good place to buy chopsticks. I just wanted to
> say I recently had a very good experience with EverythingChopsticks.com (
> http://www.everythingchopsticks.com/ ). I ended up speaking with them over
> the phone, and they were very friendly and professional. Just my 2 cents!

None of the chopsticks on the site, especially the Japanese ones, had the rough
area near the tip. My brother-in-law bought us two sets of Japanese chopsticks
during a trip that have this, and it makes picking up the slippery stuff a lot
easier.

They are veyr nice looking though.. but I have several sets of Thai chopsticks
made of different blends of laminated hardwood.

--
Dan