maiggy

Fred,
Attached you will find a list of suppliers, grocery stores and the like that
will ship. Some have websites. As a Hispanic girl from Texas, I am biased
on a lot of the "Southwest" junk that is being sold as Mexican food. I
myself like some of it, but I stand by mother's and grandmother's
traditional recipes. Sorry for being long winded. If you're ever in the
need of a good recipe, let me know. I hope the attached list is helpful,
keep in mind that the longer shipping time from Mexico to northern US states
may not result in a fresh product. Some of the suppliers are also local
farmers in their area and those are good to order from, however, the cost
may be a little higher as they will be small businesses, but you'll get a
fresh product. Mucho gusto y buena suerte from San Antonio, Tejas!

Vero

Blazing Chile Bros.
1-800-473-9040

Bueno Foods
2001 Fourth Street, S.W.
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505) 243-2722

Calido Chile Traders
Danbury Fair Mall
Danbury, CT

Caribbean Spice Company
2 S. Church Street
Fairhope, AL 36532
1-800-990-6088

Casa Lucas Market
2934 Twenty-Fourth Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 826-4334

Casados Farms
P.O. Box1269
San Juan Pueblo, NM 87566
(505) 852-2433

Central Market
4001 N. Lamar
Austin, TX 78756
1-512-306-1000
http://www.heb.com
*They are part of a local grocery food chain that started in Texas and are
now in the northern regions and provinces of Mexico. They will be a lot
cheaper than many of the others on this list because they are local with
many locations throughout Texas and Mexico and of course get ingredients
directly from Mexico at ¼ the cost than many of the specialty shops on this
list, also, because of less shipping time, you get a better and fresher
product. Check out their website.

Chile Hill Emporium
328 San Felipe NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104