Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning Wipes: The Greatest Innovation of My Adult Life?

> On Fri 16 Jun 2017 10:31:42a, jmcquown told us...

>>> Afternoon sun? One of the first rules of window cleaning is not
>>> to do it on sunny days.

>> Can't always count on dull days. Sure, you're supposed to wash
>> them when the sun moves away.
>>
>>> I really hate washing windows, but based on the number
>>> of times I have ended up having to them, it appears that my wife
>>> hates it even more than I do. We have 13 windows on the first
>>> floor and another 6 on the second floor.

>> I never counted the number of windows. Heck, you've seen pics of
>> the back of my house. It's practically a wall of glass.

> Nope, I've never seen pics of the back of your house.

You probably haven't. You've been away from RFC for a while.

This is my house (photos when took when I considered selling it).

http://tinyurl.com/ych6nj8a

I bought the window-washing kit shortly before Hurricane Matthew last
October. I'm glad I didn't waste my time washing the windows first. LOL

The hurricane winds blew leaves and spanish moss and tree branches all
over the place. Lots of debris and everything was pretty dirty.

I waited until well after the hurricane to use the extension wand kit
with cleaning pads and a hose to wash and rinse the windows. I don't do
this often. It's a lot of work cleaning large picture windows. And
frankly, I don't really care. As long as I can see the birds, squeaky
clean windows don't matter.

Jill