Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning Wipes: The Greatest Innovation of My Adult Life?

On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 10:29:22 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> > https://fee.org/articles/cleaning-wi...my-adult-life/
> >

> I'm going to try them. I dislike cleaning windows and I'm not very good
> at it. In the past couple of weeks I did the windows in the family room
> twice and when the afternoon sun hits them I still see streaks.

I use a mixture of Windex and non-sudsy ammonia in a spray bottle;
about 50/50 concentrate. I find Windex is just too weak to do a
thorough job but does have some decent cleaning properties. I use
either paper towels or an old dish towel or hand towel that has
NO fabric softener it. The fabric softener produces streaky, greasy
results and yes, the addition of ammonia does stink something fierce.
A fan blowing in your work area helps dispel the nose wrinkling odor.