Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Cleaning Wipes: The Greatest Innovation of My Adult Life?

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 06:52:00 -0700 (PDT), "The Greatest!"
> wrote:

>“Cleaning surfaces is what we do. We do it constantly. Anything that makes it easier and more sanitary to achieve that it worthy of celebration…”
>
>https://fee.org/articles/cleaning-wi...my-adult-life/

I clean windows with plain old white vinegar and an old but freshly
laundered towel.

I recently learned a way to sanitize countertops, cutting boards,
sports water bottles, etc. from my water softener/well guy... spray
with Hydrogen Peroxide. No toxic fumes as with chlorine bleach. Even
works for sanitizing sponges and toothbrushes.
https://www.amazon.com/Swan-Hydrogen...rogen+Peroxide