Posted to rec.food.cooking
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Apple cider?

On 5/19/2017 9:25 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Fri 19 May 2017 08:46:36a, Taxed and Spent told us...

>>> I remember now why I avoid this group.
>>>

>> oh, why is that?

> Perhaps because he gets enough assinine comments like yours.

he posts a link seeking help regarding what is posted at that link. And
that link requires login. The asinine thing is that he didn't copy and
paste the recipe or portion thereof which caused him to have a question.

And the even more asinine thing is people like you expecting me to log
in someplace.