Posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default Coravin

Just curious if anyone here uses a Coravin? I received one as a gift and I have been using it frequently for a variety of purposes. It allows me to pour a glass of wine without opening the bottle and get multiple days if not weeks out of the remainder of the bottle if I only feel like a glass. I also use it to take a small sample for food matching purposes and if it's doesn't work I put it back in the cellar with no ill effects. It also allows me to try a wine before dinner to see if a wine is in good shape if I'm having guests. Not trying to sell the device just wondering how many use one.