Christopher Browne

Oops! "D. Lutjen" > was seen spray-painting on a wall:
> "Dan Logcher" > wrote in message
>> Mekare wrote:

>> They are veyr nice looking though.. but I have several sets of Thai
>> chopsticks made of different blends of laminated hardwood.

> I bought my daily use chopsticks in Tokyo in 1987; ¥5,000 and well
> worth every ¥en. Just beginning to show some wear on the tips. It
> pays not to scrimp when it comes to chopsticks. I have a "his and
> her" set I bought back in 1980 - never used. Made out of small
> branches with a gorgeous finish . . . on the large end, you can see
> the growth rings of the twig. Beautiful workmanship. I never use
> these.

A $45 set of chopsticks sounds a tad high, but not too wildly so;
that's not outrageous for silverware...

Are there web-based sources for this sort of thing?

I'd certainly be _way_ more interested in something meant to be used
as opposed to something intended only for display purposes.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.gultn" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://cbbrowne.com/info/postgresql.html