Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] lily1786560430@gmail.com is offline

Default An Ji Bai Cha - low caffeine, easy on the stomach? Best sourcesthis year?

在 2008年6月22日星期日 UTC+8上午6:33:05,TokyoB写道:
> Hello. Like others I seem to be sensitive to too much caffeine and
> most greens, whether Chinese (like long jing), Japanese sencha or low
> oxidized Taiwan oolongs, bother my stomach as well. When I explained
> this to the folks at Seven Cups Tea they recommended the An Ji Bai
> Cha. It was very good (but it is light!), slight sweetness, and seems
> to be low in caffeine and doesn't bother my stomach. However their
> (organic) pre-Qing Ming An Ji Bai Cha is about $30 for 25 grams. So,
> has anyone else tried An Ji Bai Cha this year? If so, how was it and
> where did you buy it from and what was the cost?

$30 for 25 grams? That's so expensive. Mine is from JK Tea Shop, https://www.jkteashop.com/wildgrowin...0g-p-1058.html

Their Anji Bai Cha is with an extremely smooth mouth feel and rich "umami" or savory taste, and the price is reasonable. I also love their oolong teas.. Hope this helps.