Posted to alt.food.wine
Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] is offline

Default TN: BioD Austrian, couple Calis, 1 bubbly, 1 almost-Soave, 1 rose

On 4/12/17 10:22 AM, DaleW wrote:

> 2015 Dirty and Rowdy Familiar Blanc (with rotini with scallop and broccoli)
> Chenin Blanc, Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay, Melon, Roussanne, Viognier
> Slightly cloudy, fresh acids, lemon curd and flowers. Fun. B

The cloudiness and actual streaking of sediment in these bottles bugged
me a bit. My wife did not like the taste of these at all so we didn't
order any more but the Mouvedre is outstanding.