Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default Postings

On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 1:41:39 PM UTC-4, Lawrence Leichtman wrote:
> Haven't seen anything in several days. Just wondering if the board is
> still active?

I think Usenet in general is pretty inactive. I still post here because I like having notes in couple places, and because there are a few wine friends I only interact with here. I wish more people posted, and more frequently, but like many of my wishes (political for instance) that is unlikely to happen.
I'm easily most frequent poster here, but for caloric reasons I'm taking most weeknights off from wine, so less volume. Plus dealing with a 5.5 month basset puppy as of last night. But I will post on weekend wines tomorrow or Mon, and probably on Monday's Pape Clement dinner Tues.
What are you drinking these days?