Steve

John Coleman wrote:
>>Is it a myth? I heard that it is only unecessary to compliment proteins
>>at each meal, but you still want to compliment ( legumes + whole grains
>>-OR- legumes + seeds )each day.

> If you or anyone has any credible science behind protein combining, or amino
> acid insufficiencies then please post it. I've seen various scorings and
> other such abstract concepts, but they don't seem meaningfull.
>
> John

Too many veg*ns don't bother with their diets enough to get a variety of
amino acids.

If you have proof that complimenting isn't necessary at all ( not just
it being unecessary at the individual meal level ) I wouldn't mind
seeing that.

Steve
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
on television or bought in a shopping mall"

Be a healthy Vegan or Vegetarian
http://geocities.com/beforewisdom/Veg/healthyVeg.html