Posted to rec.food.cooking
William[_5_] William[_5_] is offline

Default Golden Corral

On Thu, 09 Feb 2017 14:18:02 -0500, William > wrote:

>I went in there to try the nightly special meal which includes shrimp
>and prime rib. The shrimp were delicious. My prime rib was gray
>colored versus pink of every other prime rib I had eaten in the past.
>As I was finishing my last bite of well done prime rib, I glanced at
>the serving area where they were placing a new slab of prime rib fresh
>from the oven. They immediately sliced into it...nice and pink. I felt
>like slamming my plate into the idiot cooking the meat.
>
>I told my wife, next time I go to the cashier and fork out $30 for
>this meal, and the meat is prepared by idiots, I am going to
>immediately take my receipt back to the cashier, demand a refund and
>leave.
>
>William

They do not serve Shrimp and Prime Rib on their food bar normally.
They are charging extra during evening hours for a limited time to
include Shrimp cooked three ways and Prime Rib. After a few customers
bitch about the over cooked meat maybe the manager will check to see
if his meat cook has an IQ.

William