Old 31-01-2017, 07:54 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.food.drink.coffee,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics,
Michael Cox Michael Cox is offline

Default Starbucks Plans to Hire 10,000 Refugees

On 30 Jan 2017, First-Post
posted some :

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 11:11:26 -0500, Mr. B1ack
wrote:

Starbucks CEO Schultz Plans to Hire 10,000 Refugees After Trump Ban :

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...eo-schultz-pla
ns-to-hire-10000-refugees-after-trump-ban.html

Starbucks Chief Executive Officer Howard Schultz said on Sunday
that the company planned to hire 10,000 refugees over five years
in 75 countries, two days after U.S. President Donald Trump's
executive order banning refugees from certain countries.

Ooh-Kayy ..... do you REALLY wanna buy food products from
underpaid unvetted teenaged Syrians fresh off the boat ?

Just askin'.

"Hi welcome to Starbuck's ladies. Would you like a little rape with
your latte"

Starbucks got old for me real quick. It's bitter and does not have a good
aftertaste. Nobody makes coffee like a mom and pop cafe in Italy.

I hear Dunkin' Donuts coffee is real good .....