Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy2[_2_] Nancy2[_2_] is offline

Default What is a fried bologna sandwich?

It is something that is super popular at a certain NASCAR race...can't remember
which one it is, for sure, but it is a southern thang.....maybe the one in Charlotte,
but I think I am probably wrong.

Anyway, yes, that is exactly what you describe...it is served
with ketchup, for sure. I am not positive about the other things they put on it.

Google fried baloney (I think that is a better spelling for this than the
proper spelling) and NASCAR race together, and see what pops up. It might be Darlington.....

N.