Scott

In article >,
(PENMART01) wrote:

> Posting articles to Newsgroups without indicating disagreement (in whole or
> part) indicates *agreement* by the poster by sheer virtue of their posting
> said
> articles. If yoose choose to support an Idiot then you is one too.

He did post disagreement, or at least questioned the recommendation. He
posted the washing info from the news report, then said "My reaction - I
don't recall seeing such a comment in the food safety part of the
report, although I will go back and look. I always rinse meat and
poultry and clean up thoroughly afterwards. Is this an item of common
knowledge which I'm not aware of?"

please mail OT responses only