Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_14_] Ophelia[_14_] is offline

Default baby ferret pic

wrote in message

About a month ago I lost my 14 year old Schnoodle, Ginger, and my 23 yer old
cat, Pipen, in the same week. Pippen jumped up on my husband's lap and fell
asleep..permanently. I guess it was how I hoped it would happen, calm and
peaceful. Ginger had developed renal problems and was starting to suffer so
we had to make the right choices for her.

It's so strange having just one pet left. Woofi is a 9 year old Schnoodle
and seems to be adjusting better than I am.

Denise in NH

I am so sorry Denise. I know that feeling of loss only too well

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk