Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default Remodeling is finished.

On 10/14/2016 12:08 AM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

> It's beautiful. What is your total bathroom floor area please? I have a
> 5'x7' that desperately needs TLC. My wife is getting angry.

That made me laugh ... it was me 3 years ago or whatever, I had the
most godawful floor and I wanted a new one. Lukewarm response for
some time, and I was getting angry. I could just go ahead and have
it taken care of but it's not that fun without the support of the
other person.

Now I have my beautiful 18" pale stone look porcelain and
peace reigns the kingdom once again.

The good news is that the wall and floor grout are all mildew
resistant (proof?) and it all stays nice without much work.

nancy