Posted to alt.food.recipes
[email protected] notinthislifetime@company.org is offline

Default zero new posts since July10th, 2016

thanks for the proclamatin....many sites have too much advertising for
my tastes.

i disagree 100% with your comment that there is nothing useful on
usenet groups. some groups are crap but then again, many were not
setup for increasind ones intelligence.

if that is the case, why do you continue to read posts to this group?
too much time? troll? spammer? or ?