Steve

John Coleman wrote:
> Why does the protein myth refuse to go away?

Is it a myth? I heard that it is only unecessary to compliment proteins
at each meal, but you still want to compliment ( legumes + whole grains
-OR- legumes + seeds )each day.

> My conclusion - people want
> some pseudo scientific reason to justify their meat eating.

They could feel better eating protein complimented meals, maybe for
reasons unrelated to amino acid balance. I know I do. I tried it both
ways. I feel better when I have a legume food with a whole grain food.

I feel more full and have more energy.

Steve

--
Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"