Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_14_] Ophelia[_14_] is offline

Default killing a hampster

"Bruce" wrote in message
T...

In article >,
says...

wrote:

> >I recently killed a lizard in my house because he was too fast to catch,
> >I stomped on him.

> What harm was a lizard going to do, other than catch a few moskies ?

Nothing wrong with mosk eating lizards.

Admittedly ours are not very big, but I like to see a couple of spiders
around. They eat mozzies too

Heh so many people are frightened of wee spiders. I might have told this
story before ... one day I was in the bedroom and the phone rang. I answered
it and sat on the bed to chat to my friend. As I chatted a spider came up
the side of the bed, ran across it and down the other side. I mentioned it
.... My Friend Screamed!!! <g>

---
http;//www.helpforheroes.org.uk