Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.countries.spain
dolf dolf is offline

Default -- [TAKING GOD'S NAME IN VAIN & THE LAWFULNESS OF THE DEMAND: Grindr

-- Sissified Male As Liberty of Being Purveying the Character of Hedonism

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 22 July, 2016

Catie CS: "Hi Sir? 28 male sissy here.

Saw your post in Craiglist.

What age you up to?

Sorry meant to say, what age are you up to sir?

I'm keen to meet tonight."

DOLF: "I don't intention any disrespect towards exploring the manner of
sissified modal behaviour as a transitional state which is expressed
within it's determination and decisive form by an investiture of being
as inter-sexed.

Bi-sexuality in comparison, is an indeterminate state of being as one
oscillates indecisively between the polarity of heterosexuality and
homosexuality.

In the same way, that I avoid any racist intention as a rationalism
placed upon its xenophobic context, when I respectfully decline the
sexual advances made by Asian males (I'm flattered that I am asked). I
clearly affirm, that the object of my desire as the idolisation of the
masculine form, and the purpose for my aggrandising indulgence as the
affirmation of my self-ego through the endless pursuit of any sexual
opportunism (I hunt, therefore I AM)--Has it's fulfillment within a
sexual attraction which is primarily focused towards caucasian males.

By contrast, my need to consult for a learned and informed medical
opinion from either a General Practitioner or my special Practitioner,
is obtained from predominantly Asian males because it is most highly valued.

In the same way, I respond to requests made of me by some str8/bi males
who desire to engage within their fetish sexual modal behaviour. And
request, that I adopt a sissified modal context for them as
pre-requisite to their fulfillment and accomplishment of any otherwise
male-to-male sexual act.

I decline this context as being unsatisfying and invalidation of my
being because my sexual attraction as instance of homosexual identity,
is towards the masculine exhibiting a strong, robust and masculine
sexual opportunism.

Such are the determined character and values as life context in regards
to this, that I have publicly protested in ANZAC day at the infraction
of my sensibilities due to the undignified sissified conduct in which a
soldier Private Jake Kovco carelessly and reckless engaged as mindless
conduct described as "gyrating in his panties" whilst zoned out to music
and which resulted in a bullet discharged into his head as a self
inflicted death.

That this sissified male modal behaviour is not at all like the
indeterminate state of bisexual identity but because the metempirical
and metaphysical worldview as a psychological mindset and social impress
is derived from mechanistic contrivance known as a PYTHAGOREAN
(BABYLONIAN) HETEROS Mystical conception of NUMBER and MARRIAGE as a
binary apparatus of (spermatic and gender) transformative prototype
which has a weak notion of the ego as self identity as any formula of
autonomy.

Such a modal context of being as sissified behavior is more properly
expressed as an indulgence made by the "ego against the self identity
and it's intrinsic formula of autonomy", which in my view introduces a
dichotomy entity and an incommensurate state of being which can't be
readily rationalised and neutralised, and therefore often leads then to
tumultuous and outrageous dramatic daemonic behaviours. Which is
evidenced by the sexual conduct of perpetuators to both the Orlando,
Florida Massacre of over 50 people and the Dallas, Texas slaying of 5
policemen within the USA.

Just prior to that last shooting, I had the following dialog made in
relation to my support (ie. Intrinsically to my mathematical Grapple
Homoiotic paradigm as a theoretical conception of Kant's noumenon) given
to former British Prime Minister Tony Blair as justification for the
Iraqi War. By the provision of an alternative HOMOIOS Theory of Number
which does have a sense of the dispersal masculine/feminine polarity of
being as an individual dynamic which in varying degrees has recourse to
a biological construct as either male or female. So a male exists with
feminine attributes in the same way that a female can possess male
attributions.

Furthermore, it has a proper intellectual conception of itself as
rationality of being and an authenticity as integrity within its
indulgence of ego as the expression of a self identity and it awareness
as expressing a formula of autonomy.

As conclusion to this intellectualised activity made in support of a
rational natural and common law argument as egalitarian universal right
for the justification of the Iraqi War, I drew inspiration from my inner
being--for the conveyance of a second poem as the acknowledgement of the
success of my undertaking. Which was acknowledged as the successful
receipt of my support which agreeable, because it was invoked by the
journalists sharing it's TRUST vMEME in their earnest questioning of him.

This then, is the dialog which occurred shortly thereafter and before
the Dallas Texas massacre of 5 policeman by an American Black Male who
was (ie. unbeknownst to me at the time of making such statements)
discharged from the US Army for the crime of stealing women's panties so
as to indulge his sexual fetish.

The dialog went like this...

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST) BURKE: "God sends his Guardian Angels:

Do them 'angels' look like Roman soldiers with wings, little feller?

LOLOLOL"

dolf: "Trust me,
They are quick little nymphs.
In the woods they play.

You wouldn't believe it,
If I told you what mischief,
The merriment and their way.

They will beguile you,
Take you down the path.
And some they slay."

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST) BURKE: "Thats a nice poem, Dolf.

I'm glad yer finally letting yer feminine side thru."

dolf: "Don't gyrate in your panties now.
A bullet head nail it may be.
Just dreaming it all away."

It was a prognostication and therefore the exercise of a rational and
reasoned mind as an autonomy of will through its projection of focused
thought in the determined discharge of a forceful authority as being
interventional and pre-eminent in character.

You can read about it in my email to the United States of America
Consulate Office in Sydney and to the technical assistant to the
Librarian for the Victoria Police.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...m04eUVtS3FWWmM

I feel confident that my homosexuality is therefore a natural, ordered
and non a modal context as a life manifested, but purposed, rational and
goal (TELOS) driven in being the determined and purposed basis as the
course of life.

As a *** man, who regularly in the absence of any real premise, other
than the exercise of a sporting prowess, get's a thrill and enjoyment
from propositions bi/str8 guys for sexual favors.

I don't undertaking that process, show any routine and habitual
disrespect towards the being of another person, when there is expressed
such an ambiguous clarity, definitiveness and self apparentness
regarding a blokes str8 orientation as their inherent sexual identity.

And I have used as an example, the circumstance of browsing on a mixed
gender and sexuality based adult social network www-site. Upon viewing
several profile images of an erect cock

(ie. that it was immediately apparent that it possessed a potency,
robustness and potentiality as testimony to its eminence and capability
as any presence of being), that were publicly and proudly paraded by a
userid: "9inches-ready4u" (modified to retain the character, but protect
his identity). As the substance of his manhood rightfully and with self
possessed entitlement wonderfully and articulately expressed by a 28yo
str8 guy from California, USA.

I said, in response to such a visual effect and pronounced stimulation:

"What a magnificent cock you have man, and the best of them such as
yours, are always so bloody far away. I hope you don't mind a *** guy
showing his appreciation of the proud manner in which you portray your
cock in your profiles pics?"

And he equipped, "Hey, Thanks for the compliment brother. What time is
it in Aus?"

Unashamedly, I made a further mundane comment of my present lingering
activity in association to the time of day.

To which, in departure, he replied, "Well you have a great day, and thx
for the compliment..."

And so I concluded by my example that neither should anyone attempt to
publicly attempt to debase another over the nature of their self
identity as autonomy of being.

So thus, I arrive at my answer to your sissified solicitation earlier
tonight as a sexual opportunism which you have somehow mischievously
deduced from the ambiguous clarity of my CraigsList Advert--IN THAT MY
IDEAL SENSE OF THE MASCULINE STR8 CAUCASIAN MALE IS THE AUSTRALIAN SOLDIER.

I unashamedly have recourse to a quantum of practiced experience (some
would call that being a whore).

But I say, that it is by no means entirely promiscuous and
indiscriminate but rather purposed and intentioned within its
acquisition of experience. Such that, it is the practised and salient
means by which I am capable of make pithy observations of the human
experience. In the same way that swear words have what I call a grapple
factor as having 'a priori' of consciousness within discourse in being
both seminal and engendering--no doubt the cause absent theories as to
the origins of language.

The example of which I have recourse to, by such an experience as sexual
opportunism.

It is provided a 24yo str8 and married guy, with his first male-to-male
sexual experience. As I conveyed to him, the activity, even with the
inhibitor of protection, would be over almost as soon as it begun. Upon
which, he triumphantly declared, "That was tighter, than his wife."

Nevertheless, I wear it as a badge of honour and a sense of pride as
triumphant proclamation. That by my physicality as presence (as strange
as it may be), I can still place a man into a sexually aroused and
excitable state of being where he cannot avoid climax--Within less that
five minutes duration.

THUS I PROUDLY CAN DECLARE--KNOW THY MAN!

That at my age, when sexual dysfunction is manifestly a consequence as
an inhibitor on sexual acts which then has a consequence as a
disposition towards a fulfilment made in relation more subordinate
sexual roles. And which is a factor which must needs be resolved within
any negotiation of an agreeable sexual dynamic as .

In all honesty, I would enjoy the prospect of propositioning some of our
str8 caucasian male Australian soldiers and getting a feel for their
manhood as endowment and sexual prowess and setting them on the course
of flux within the indecisive state as indeterminate bisexual identity.

I could even morally justify by recourse to religious diatribe as
psycho-sexualism and call it:

- confession
- repentance
- indulgences
- consubstantial with loyalty and faithfulness

And I'm certain that they would, by such a purposed, soul-felt and
deliberate engagement within a sexual act with me as being cathartic in
nature, would introduce no ambiguity to their sexual orientation as
being no loss of dignity, nor a manifest of an inner turmoil. In that,
the sexual act between us, would be entirely re-affirming and a
validation of their humanity--An honorable manifest and celebration of
their masculinity and manhood expressed within the sexual opportunism.

Without wanting to boast too much, and especially at my age--I reckon,
that I would score with a couple of them--I'd like to blow a few
Australian Soldiers.

So then, my question of you, is in relation to your predilection as
liberty of being to express a sexual reality as a sissified identity in
which you indulge.

How is this conduct distinguished from hedonism and given its own
authentic, integral and substantial identity that it may decla I
exist, therefore I AM.

Is it not rather an animalistic conduct which is reliant a frenzied
action which is irrational and incapable of being reasoned as becomes a
human being and therefore undignified in not being able distinctly
declare it's validity.

It has as much a meaningful an feigned enobling context to life, it's
purpose and priorities as the junk mail I received today from a Dawn
Flag > who asked, "MAY WE TALK?"

I QUIPPED IN REPLY, "Three words isn't enough to call it talking..."

Such a realization would be too confronting for you--your requirement to
preserve your ego at all costs would override even logic itself.

The fragile, pathetic, frightened and circumstantial condition which is
your existence is clearly conveyed by the deprivation of language, which
isn't really sufficient as a quality or quantity to even authenticate
your humanity.

A cockatoo would have a larger vocabulary!

Your manner of speech is a testimony to the ineffectual, circumstantial
manner of your life, which is driven by a contrary desire as feigned
reason (ie. the real and substantiating human dynamic) being the cause
for preference as fickle and inconsequential values. Other than to
utter some idiosyncratic preferences as wants, you are incapable of
engaging within a rational process of negotiation in order to resolve
the dynamics of any sexual opportunism, overcome any impediments to the
whimsical determination, that it might possibly occur--raising the
significant question as to whether you even capable of show any
accountability for harm reduction within your inter-personal interaction
as your sexual conduct. As being something more than happenstance and
thereby it's only claim to virtue.

Thus I ask, how is your sissified sexual modal conduct any diferent as
otherwise being consistent with an animalistic natured indulgence?

Perhaps I have over intellectualised your presence of being as sexual
modal conduct, which is incapable of validating in any way the human
experience, in reality being inseparable from the character of hedonism
as the principle of your life in which you have selfishly engaged whilst
our soldiers for over a decade have either fought, got wounded and some
have died.

Whilst my life and sexual proclivities, have always possessed a greater
potentially. In one way or another, being expressed in terms of a
weapon of mass destruction and has a practical consequence upon our
soldiers lives. It's not a **** you and **** me mentality: although it
does as a notion, have a certain sense of appeal to me.

It proffers, an Intellectual Property as a paradigm that is the product
of a reasoned and rational mind as being my offspring.

A tangibility and expression of being, by which any man of woman can
anchor, reorientate and reinvigorate their troubled minds, which has had
it's normalcy disrupted by an immutable compliance to duty in having
been distressed by post traumatic stress disorder.

Thus my sexual infatuation of their str8 caucasian (not exclusively)
masculinity and an unbridled and unrestrained fetish desire

(I confess it freely and publicly as my wanton lust)

to blow a few Australian soldiers as my sexual opportunism and the
furtherance of sporting prowess.

Yet even as I, am "dirty and nasty in my unambiguous wants for them", it
always remains mindful and focussed upon their welfare, dignity and a
respect for duty:

And would be a celebration of it--if I could indulge to such a degree.

By contrast, how does your sissified sexual modal conduct which you have
not yet distinguished by it's clear definition from frenzied animalism
as being valid from hedonism, and then capable of dignifying such men of
virtue.

To put it crudely, if I should ever have the pleasure of realising my
infatuation of these specimens of str8 caucasian masculine stereotypes
as the fulfilment of my sexual fetish as unrestrained desire--it would
not ever be reduced to being considered as just a placebo or an excuse
for their wives.

But you would be--and what rational and reasoned argument could you
possibly make that such affectations are substantial and hence otherwise.

And I leave you with this close to final thought to better illustrate
the point. That the thing which most disturbed my moral sensibilities
as a purposed life which is mindful of its social accountabilities with
respects to the director Paolo Pasolini's film Salo: 120 Days of Sodom.

Was not the parody, that they disgustedly 'eat shit' as the eucharist
(ie. wedding breakfast) meal within their wedding garments.

That the consideration of any absence morality is not a question of any
one particular sexual act over another. There is little to be obtained,
other than a determination of a circumstantial merit, in the futile
argument of there being any greater virtue (ie. the degree of perversity
and depravity) being bestowed by one sexualised act over that of
engaging within another.

But the greater consideration a moral culpability, is that all the acts
of impropriety as an unbridled expression of hedonism as conveyed by the
film, actually occurred against the thundering of war as the background
noise--it's constancy and mundaneness rendered it virtually
imperceptible to our sensibilities and therein was a cause for a sense
of a distorted, disproportionate and contrived morality.

And this aspect of banality, in which they engaged as the basis of their
social context (as we have since 2001 when the war against Islamic
extremism was commenced) and their course of life, through which
characteristic they insensibly indulged their sexual infatuation

(eg: they explored the profound question as to whether an adolescent
female's arse was in any different to a male's arse when it is all said
and done when you **** them both over)

As their individual fetish proclivities in a limitless and boundless
manner--distressed me as real debauchery and perversity of conduct.

[...]

is towards the masculine a strong, robust and masculine sexual opportunism.

[...]

which does have a sense of the dispersal of masculine/feminine polarity
to being as an individual dynamic which in varying degrees has recourse
[...]

But it was the circumstantial reality that the audience as the voyeur,
who merely by passive participation were guilty of it. As they
possessed no conscience reality as to the understanding of any depth of
their own perverse and depraved state as being, which had been bestowed
upon them by the simple act of giving acquiescence to their "Autonomy of
Will" through the passage of time to be captivated by viewing the movie.

How are you as manner of living as your prediction and course of life,
any different in your social conduct--tell me about the dignity and
virtue which you possess?

I can at least say, 'Well men, when you translate that difficult Latin
phrase 'SEPER FI' into the English vernacular: "always faithful" or
"always loyal"--there must needs be a duty to punctuate the expression
with a '**** me'.

By such an immodest insertion to such a phrase as ode of exemplarily
conduct. It would not be rightfully considered an impunity, as
diminishment and a belittling made against any sense of their
faithfulness and loyalty where-ever they want to put it--if I can be so
crass.

Well may you say, "I'm keen to meet tonight."

However, it would be entirely delusional of you to conclude, that merely
by such a desire as succinctly expressed by you through an economy of
just "nine words" as the immaterial sexual want of yours. That it was
then, manifestly the substantial cause as impetus for my having lost all
semblance of rationality, as any connectivity with sensibility as
coherence of reality--manifestly an insanity. Much less as possessive
of any decorum as a stable characteristic, in then fancifully engaging
within a public rant of now some eight pages.

In truth, I have paid little attention as any affection being a
conscious and benevolent intent directed towards your proposition by
means of sissified self an unremarkable persona as then possessing a
transcendent and etherial presence of existence as being.

Rather, I saw a greater opportunity to indulge my mindless infatuation
as unrestrained sexual pursuit as sporting opportunism. By a deliberate
courting of their affections through a guerrilla warfare tacit as hunt
for quarry--softly softly, catchee monkey--in other words, 'Don't
flurry; patience gains the day.'!

As the uninhibited public beguiling, promiscuous seduction and
unrestrained sexual propositioning of our str8 caucasian masculine
Australian Service men. For no other purpose as the indulgence of my
licentiousness manner as the course and character of my life, which is
entirely pre-occupied by an abysmal and insatiable desire to fulfil my
existentialist lust as my values based fetish want.

What sin is mine and what sin is yours?

- dolf

Initial Post: 22 July, 2016