Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Ban pre-shredded cheese

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 23:37:49 -0700, The New Other Guy
> wrote:

>If people (the majority of them, at least) didn't WANT grated cheese,
>it wouldn't BE available.
>
>It never ceases to amaze me how some people think THEIR opinions
>and preferences should be EVERYONE's, even if it means limiting
>all other choices.

True, they make what people will buy. What is sad, an entire
generation and all future generations will never know the difference
between a bagged ready made product as compared to the way we used to
do some things. Tree ripened fruit, bread fresh from the oven, baked
goods not softened from the plastic wrap, etc. Welcome to the Cool
Whip generation.