Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Northern Catskills Hudson Valley

Jeßus wrote:
>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>>... in my opinion no fast food burger flipper deserves more
>>than $4/hr...

>First you complain they can't get a job, then you want them to live
>off $4 per hour and do things like presumably pay rent?

Putting your ignorance/shallow thinking on display? Burger flipper is
NOT a career... it's an entry level/keep busy job for a young teen
and/or the mentally challenged who live in group homes to feel useful.
No one needs a college education to flip burgers, nor should one waste
a college education flipping burgers... truth be known burger flipper
is a terrible thing on which to waste a high school diploma.
Fast food can easily and quickly be converted to robotic automation,
and with today's computers easier than ever, look at all the prepared
frozen foods, automated robotic fast food began with the TV Dinner
more than 60 years ago... all fast food workers can instantly be
replaced with computerized vending machines. I know this to be a fact
because I spent fifty years designing and building robotic tooling for
manufacturing parts and assemblies
http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/men...-tv-dinner.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_dinner
http://www.foodreference.com/html/arttvdinners.html