Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Video: Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich

On Friday, June 3, 2016 at 7:09:24 PM UTC-10, MaryL wrote:
> On 6/3/2016 8:28 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Fri, 3 Jun 2016 20:58:16 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
> >
> >> Looks good!
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlTCkNkfmRY

> > I don't need to watch a video of somebody making a grilled cheese
> > sandwich.
> >
> > -sw
> >

> This is different from any grilled cheese sandwich I have ever seen
> because it has cheese on the inside and also on the outside of both
> slices of bread. If the video is accurate, the outside will be crispy
> (just as with any grilled cheese sandwich) and not greasy.
>
> MaryL

Grilled cheese is a very good thing. I make a grilled cheese spaghetti the same way. It's the reason I like non-stick pans - you can do things with them that you cannot do with stick pans. I like to use mayo instead of butter on the bread. One day most people will do that.