From my .eats archive. Some items are 10 years old, so beware!

It's not in Nyack, but not too far away in Piermont are a pair of excellent
places. One is called Xavier's and it a fairly fancy place with moderatly
high prices. Next door is Freelance Cafe, equally good food but not as
fancy and much more reasonably priced. FC does not take reservations, and
neither takes credit cards.

-- Bill

==
If you like Thai food "King & I" is pretty good. Ichi Riki has reasonable
Japanese food, although it's sister location in Elmsford (other side of
thebetter. You migh consider going over to the other side of the Hudson,
there are many good restaurants in Tarrytown.

==
I hope this isn't too late but... A restaurant from Boston just opened a
restaurant in W. Nyack.. "legal Seafood" they offer excellent fresh fish,
an upscale "Red Lobster"
-Arnie

==
Wow...I just saw this post and I hope I'm not too late either. You have some
excellent choices in Cold Spring, Try Plumbush Inn for a gourmet dinner with
a beautiful romatic atmosphere..an old Victorian, very well kept up with
excellent food. Theirs also Riverwiew, a small local place with very good
food and Northgate - think it's the same owner as Riverview - very good fish.
Enjoy the Hudson Valley...Cold Spring is delightful. Cindy

==