Old 21-05-2016, 12:01 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Michael Nielsen[_4_] Michael Nielsen[_4_] is offline

Default TN: Rioja, Rhone, Bojo, St Em, Anjou, Alsace, etc

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 10:03:15 AM UTC+2, santiago wrote:

Not that I think it is worth the hassle of chasing it down, even if it is
better than the ultra-boring Baron de Ley.

its available at all supermarkets in my town. Its ok but not at its price.Bordon, campillo and Riscal are better and cheaper.

Faustino reserva V is undrinkable in my opinion.