Posted to alt.food.wine
santiago santiago is offline

Default TN: Rioja, Rhone, Bojo, St Em, Anjou, Alsace, etc

Michael Nielsen > wrote in
:

> You always have those godly wines that mortals never get a change to
> even see in real life, and suddenly you present notes of danish
> simpleton supermarket quelchers and "put it in the sauce" wines lol.

Dale is spot on on both wines, as is usually the case. And both are
basically done in a very large production scale. Muga Reserva 2010 is
widely available in Europe and actually in Denmark:

https://www.vildmedvin.dk/muga-rioja-reserva-2010.aspx

Not that I think it is worth the hassle of chasing it down, even if it is
better than the ultra-boring Baron de Ley.

For me, at Muga, the interesting wine is Prado Enea which is more expensive
, though