View Single Post
  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to alt.food.wine
external usenet poster

Default Long time no see!

On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 10:42:36 AM UTC+2, Tom S wrote:
> Well here it is 16 years later and some of the usual suspects are still here. Nice to see that!
>
> Dale - I remember that visit in Laguna Beach. It was nice to put a face to your name.
>
> Mark - I remember asking you a science question that I didn't understand the answer to. Something about negative temperatures (below zero Kelvin) maybe?
>
> Mike - Be sure to let me know if you're going to be in town (Los Angeles) this summer. It would be great to meet you in person. Ian and Jacqui stayed with me around the turn of the century, and also visited with my sister in Sonoma County for Thanksgiving another year. Good times!
>
> I'm at a loss to remember his name, but I recall a prominent AFW member from Austria. Is he still around? And there was also Lord St. Hellier, down in New Zealand, I believe. Several others too, whose names escape me at the moment. A lawyer from Canada e.g., and others. How time flies, and with it goes part of the memory <sigh>.

I'll let you know. drop me an email so I have your contact info, I will reply.

Saw Michael Pronay make a furtive appearance on facebook recently. Andrew last contact 2 yrs ago.