ggg

Default Raw Bitter Melon

Since I don't forsee travel to Thailand any time soon, I've been
consoling myself by reading about Thai culture. When I read that Thais
drink raw bitter melon juice, I decided to find out what de heww the
Thais were doing to themselves. I was surprised to find that raw bitter
melon isn't raw at all. I've been eating one a day for the last few
days and feel great. The first two days, I felt tingly in a slightly
scary way for the first half of the cuke though.

I've never liked bitter melon cooked though I know it is popular in
China and South East Asia and Okinawa.