Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Long time no see!

On 5/7/16 2:57 PM, wrote:
> I hadn't realized that this newsgroup still existed. My ISP abruptly
> pulled the plug many years ago, and I thought, "well that's that.".
> I had met a number of people from this group in person and even more
> in a virtual sense and was sorry to see them go. They all knew me as
> Tom S. I contacted Mike Tommasi through LinkedIn yesterday and he
> replied promptly that this newsgroup still existed. It was a little
> tricky to find, but here it is and so am I.

Hey, Tom! Good to see something from you again. AFW is far less
trafficked than it was when you were last here, but many of the Usual
Suspects™ do still weigh in from time to time. Good to know that
Chateau Burbank is still an ongoing enterprise.

Mark Lipton

--
alt.food.wine FAQ:
http://winefaq.cwdjr.net