Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: US (NY & CA), FR (Loire, Burg), IT (Tuscany, Lazio), DE

On 5/3/16 9:10 AM, DaleW wrote:

> 2014 Keller "von der Fels" Riesling Dry, minerally, citrus zest and
> wet rocks. Plenty of acid but balanced by pit and citrus fruit. Full
> and long. I often think Keller is a little overhyped but this is very
> very good. B+/A-

I know what you mean about Keller. Their wines were ubiquitous in
Munich when we were there, giving rise to the impression that they're a
Gallo-like operation, yet I read about the praise for Keller's GGs. I
have the '12 von der Fels in the cellar and some '14 on the way. Based
on Gilman's comments, I have high hopes for both.

Mark Lipton