Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default [OT] Life after cell phone

I don't usually post off-topic, but this time.....

I let my cell phone acct lapse ....on purpose! Gee, I don't miss it
one bit. I have no more cell phone capability, but I still have the
device and it works pretty dang good, w/o the phone part.

I can still wifi the browser to check weather. The timer functions
work great and I use 'em all the time, having tossed all my
wris****ches, yrs ago. No problem, as the time feature still works,
also. Not sure where it's getting its time signal from, but who
cares. When the battery dies, I'll toss the entire device and perhaps
buy a cheaper non Ad-roid Tracfone. Ad-roid phones suck.

nb