Jessica V.

Jessica W wrote:
> String cheese and grapes
> Yogurt sprinkled with soy nuts, sunflower seeds, or granola
> Peanut butter on graham crackers
> Apple wedges dipped in peanut butter
> Trail mix made with dried fruit, nuts and cereal pieces
> A bowl of cereal. Use non-sugared type and add banana slices or raisins.
> Ants on a log: Spread peanut butter on celery and dot with raisins.
> Mini-pizza: Toast 1/2 English muffin. Top with pizza sauce and mozzarella
> cheese, heat in microwave until cheese is melted.
> Tortilla spread with low-fat cream cheese and rolled up with turkey and
> lettuce leaf

Seriously, no offense, but this list makes me shudder, being a child of
the 70s. Throw in some tofu (unseasoned of course), brewer's yeast,
wheat germ, and lentils and you have my childhood snacks.

Maybe that's why I don't tend to snakc all that much. When I do it's
fruit, berries, a cup of coffee and cookies or if I'm lucky some
leftover tom yum soup.

JV